Employee Clinical Supervision
Holyoake offers clinical supervision for employees from other organisations and agencies.
Clinical supervision is central to the development and maintenance of high standards of practice.
Holyoake’s qualified Clinical Supervisors provide professional support and development, and clinical skill building that focuses on the development of the supervisee to become an effective clinician. It has the overall goals of ensuring service quality and improving client outcomes.
The aim is to:
- Enhance supervisees’ skills, competence, and confidence
- Provide a reflective space and emotional support
- Provide assistance with professional development
- Ensure that services to clients is safe, ethical and competent
- Ensure compliance with professional and organisational treatment standards & practice.